KAMA Software - Netscape Container 2.1

2005-12-05 05:11:50 PM
kylix0
Hi,
Does anybody know if KAMA Software still exists or how I can contact them? I ordered Netscape Container 2.1.3 from their website (via Share-it). It has now been 12 days since the money was taken out of my account, and still I have not received the product.
I am desparately looking for that product! Share-it said they would refund me, but I would rather have the product. Any info on how I can get hold of them or the product would be much appreciated.
Regards,
- Graeme -

Re:KAMA Software - Netscape Container 2.1

Have you tried any of this contacts...
We are always ready to get any offer for cooperation. Please write to
our address:
XXXX@XXXXX.COM
If you have any questions on technical support of our products write to
the following address:
XXXX@XXXXX.COM
Any questions on purchase of software can be asked at:
XXXX@XXXXX.COM
Dominique.
Graeme wrote:

Does anybody know if KAMA Software still exists or how I can contact them? I ordered Netscape Container 2.1.3 from their website (via Share-it). It has now been 12 days since the money was taken out of my account, and still I have not received the product.

I am desparately looking for that product! Share-it said they would refund me, but I would rather have the product. Any info on how I can get hold of them or the product would be much appreciated.

Regards,
- Graeme -

Re:KAMA Software - Netscape Container 2.1

Hi,
Thanks for the reply... I kept sending to Sales and Support. Share-it also tried and eventually after 13 days I got the product from them. :-)
Regards,
- Graeme -

Graeme wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Does anybody know if KAMA Software still exists or how I can contact them? I ordered Netscape Container 2.1.3 from their website (via Share-it). It has now been 12 days since the money was taken out of my account, and still I have not received the product.
>
>I am desparately looking for that product! Share-it said they would refund me, but I would rather have the product. Any info on how I can get hold of them or the product would be much appreciated.
>
>Regards,
>- Graeme -

{smallsort}