Andreas Hausladen

2005-07-01 01:03:19 PM
kylix1
You have news on QT3 for Kylix or when output your "Unofficial VisualCLX
Patches" 3.9?

Re:Andreas Hausladen

haword wrote:
You have news on QT3 for Kylix
Qt3Clx is on a stand still. No development since the last screenshot and
preview release.
tinyurl.com/8u9j6
sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php
532
when output your "Unofficial VisualCLX
Patches" 3.9?
There is no fix date when I will release this. As I haven't worked on them
for weeks I can't say when.
The only thing I can say about them is that the following changes are in
p3.9
QButtons.pas:
- TSpeedButton/TBitBtn do not paint a grayed bitmap if NumGlyphs=1
(Canvas.Start/Stop was missing)
QComCtrls.pas:
- TCustomIconView.ItemDestroyedHook could cause access violation (tested
for item<>nil instead of AItem<>nil)
QDBCtrls.pas:
- TDBImage.CopyToClipboard/PasteFromClipboard were not implemented
- TDBImage.UpdateData cannot assign Picture.Graphic to BlobField because
of missing IStreamPersist implementation in TGraphic
QGraphics.pas:
- Added AssignGraphicAsStreamPersist function for missing IStreamPersist
implementation in TGraphic
QExtCtrls.pas:
- TCustomPanel.SetBevelInner/SetBevelOuter do not realign the child
controls
QFileCltrs.pas:
- TWindowsFileIconProvider.AddIcon does not destroy the allocated icons
(memory leak)
- TFileHistoryComboBox.UpdateItems could raise EListError when
QComboBox.currentItem returns 0 instead of -1
QMask.pas:
- TCustomMaskEdit.CharKey does not ignore tab key (#9) and tries to add
it to the Text.
QStdCtrls.pas:
- QLineEdit resets SelLength in QLineEdit::mouseButtonReleased()
QForms.pas:
- Project-Window is out of sync with MainForm visibility.
- different MDIChilds classes do not get activated correctly.
- Form sometimes forgets to update the "Active" property which causes
DBGrid to ignore MouseDown events
- ShowModal sometimes brings wrong window to front after the modal
window was closed
QControls.pas:
- TBasicAction.ActionComponent was always set to nil by the OnClick
event.
QMenus.pas
--
Regards,