Open edition and database support

2004-04-18 03:59:38 AM
kylix1
What are the limitation of Kylix Open edition?
I don't find any option for database connection in Kylix!
1)will i be able to do database projects in Kylix Open edition
If not will enterprise edition can be used for database
projects?

Re:Open edition and database support

liju wrote:
What are the limitation of Kylix Open edition?

I don't find any option for database connection in Kylix!
1)will i be able to do database projects in Kylix Open edition
If not will enterprise edition can be used for database
projects?
Kylix Open Edition does not have database support. Kylix Professional and
Enterprise both do.
--
David Cornelius
CorneliusConcepts.com

liju wrote:
>What are the limitation of Kylix Open edition?
>
>I don't find any option for database connection in Kylix!
>1)will i be able to do database projects in Kylix Open edition
>If not will enterprise edition can be used for database
>projects?

Kylix Open Edition does not have database support. Kylix
Professional and Enterprise both do.
This may help: www.borland.com/kylix/pdf/kyl3_feamatrix.pdf

{smallsort}