new installation with Kernel 2.6..

2006-08-14 05:30:27 PM
kylix2
Hello
I have installed the following Linux: RedHat Enterprise4 (RHEL4)
After installation Kylix 3 professionall on the new PC, Kylix is started
without mistakes.
I have make a form with Timer, image, data base, button etc.
The compiler has no problems.
The Linker generates mistakes.
I select " project / options / Packages / with .... Packages ...."
I see 11 Error messages. Without select I see 69 Error messages.
On my old PC with Kernel 2.4.. the application starts without any problems!
Patches for Kernel 2.6.. was installed:
Ilink patch, KylixInclude.tar, ptrace_interposer
LD_ASSUME_KERNEL 2.2.5.
Does somebody have a tip?
The mistakes:
[Linker Fehler] Unresolved external '__libc_csu_fini' referenced from
/usr/lib/crt1.o
[Linker Fehler] Unresolved external '__libc_csu_init' referenced from
/usr/lib/crt1.o
[Linker Fehler] Unresolved external 'free' referenced from
/usr/local/kylix3/lib/libborcrtl_nonshared.a|tls.o
[Linker Fehler] Unresolved external '__errno_location' referenced from
/usr/local/kylix3/lib/libborcrtl_nonshared.a|ptinit.o
[Linker Fehler] Unresolved external 'strlen' referenced from
/usr/local/kylix3/lib/libborcrtl_nonshared.a|ptinit.o
[Linker Fehler] Unresolved external 'malloc' referenced from
/usr/local/kylix3/lib/libborcrtl_nonshared.a|ptinit.o
[Linker Fehler] Unresolved external 'sprintf' referenced from
/usr/local/kylix3/lib/libborcrtl_nonshared.a|ptinit.o
[Linker Fehler] Unresolved external '__assert_fail' referenced from
/usr/local/kylix3/lib/libborcrtl_nonshared.a|tls.o
[Linker Fehler] Unresolved external 'calloc' referenced from
/usr/local/kylix3/lib/libborcrtl_nonshared.a|tls.o
[Linker Fehler] Unresolved external 'memcpy' referenced from
/usr/local/kylix3/lib/release/rtle.a|dstring.o
[Linker Fehler] Unresolved external '__libc_start_main' referenced from
/usr/lib/crt1.o
XXXX@XXXXX.COM