VisualCLX Theming for Delphi 6 and 7

2003-11-02 08:26:43 AM
kylix2
I've written a unit QThemed that adds a winxp manifest resource and
installs a CLX-Style that draws the controls under Windows XP themed. This
version works with Delphi 6 (patched) and Delphi 7 (patched and
unpatched). The QThemed unit uses a modified ThemeSrv unit (named
QThemeSrv) from Mike Lischke's ThemeManager that enables CLX to use
Windows XP theming.
Just include the QThemed.pas unit to a project and the ugly CLX controls
will be themed under Windows XP.
--
Regards
Andreas Hausladen

Re:VisualCLX Theming for Delphi 6 and 7

See borland.public.attachments
--
Regards
Andreas Hausladen
(www.kylix-patch.de.vu unofficial VisualCLX patches)

Re:VisualCLX Theming for Delphi 6 and 7

That's pretty cool. I've put some screenshots up that show how it looks.
www.powdersoftware.com/xptheme/inbox.png
www.powdersoftware.com/xptheme/contact.png
www.powdersoftware.com/xptheme/menu.png
Cheers,
Brian
Just include the QThemed.pas unit to a project and the ugly CLX controls
will be themed under Windows XP.

{smallsort}

Re:VisualCLX Theming for Delphi 6 and 7

I have uploaded an updated version.
New:
- Grids have a themed border
- MessageDlg caused an AV or where not themed.
- Added flat TSpeedButton