Re: New unofficial VisualCLX Patch (2.5)

2003-11-14 03:47:42 PM
kylix0
Do the patches add some Compiler-Switch? e.g.
AH_KYLIX_PATCH, AH_KYLIX_PATCH_1
I've found that VirtualTrees has problems with the patches too.
In case someone would find the problems in the source of these
components, it would be handy to know if the patches are installed or not.
Regards
Theo

Re:Re: New unofficial VisualCLX Patch (2.5)

I will add the "howto install" to the readme files in the next release.
--
Regards
Andreas Hausladen

theo wrote:
Do the patches add some Compiler-Switch? e.g.
AH_KYLIX_PATCH, AH_KYLIX_PATCH_1
Would be nice but how should I do this? I could write a designtime package
that modifies the DEFINEs field in the Project/Options dialog. BTW I have
such a feature in my Delphi preprocessor so I should be easy to copy the
necessary code to a new dt package.
--
Regards
Andreas Hausladen