Kylix forum for off-topic's

2006-01-06 02:42:23 PM
kylix2
Hi
Does anybody now a forum where we can discuss Kylix problems in the post
Borland epoch? It seems that discussion here is difficult by the many
off-topic cancelations.
Martin

Re:Kylix forum for off-topic's

On 2006-01-06, Martin Schreiber < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
Does anybody now a forum where we can discuss Kylix problems in the post
Borland epoch? It seems that discussion here is difficult by the many
off-topic cancelations.
comp.lang.pascal.delphi.misc or comp.lang.pascal.misc (if you take "delphi"
really strict) seems logical.

Martin Schreiber wrote:
Hi
Does anybody now a forum where we can discuss Kylix problems in the post
Borland epoch? It seems that discussion here is difficult by the many
off-topic cancelations.

Martin
If you want to talk about other peoples products then go to their forums and
talk there. That is the appropriate place. Borland will not be supplying
newsgroups to discuss other company's products.
--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build

{smallsort}

Jeff Overcash (TeamB) wrote:
Martin Schreiber wrote:
>Hi
>Does anybody now a forum where we can discuss Kylix problems in the
>post Borland epoch? It seems that discussion here is difficult by the
>many off-topic cancelations.
>
>Martin

If you want to talk about other peoples products then go to their
forums and
talk there. That is the appropriate place. Borland will not be
supplying newsgroups to discuss other company's products.
Perhaps Borland should only supply newsgroups for products
they support?
--
www.mailtrap.org.uk/

Re:Kylix forum for off-topic's

Jeff Overcash (TeamB) schrubte am Freitag 06 Januar 2006 11:50:
Martin Schreiber wrote:
>Hi
>Does anybody now a forum where we can discuss Kylix problems in the post
>Borland epoch? It seems that discussion here is difficult by the many
>off-topic cancelations.
>
>Martin

If you want to talk about other peoples products then go to their forums
and
talk there. That is the appropriate place. Borland will not be supplying
newsgroups to discuss other company's products.

Sometimes it is very usefull to read the postings to which you want to
answer. Martin doesnt ask for any "other company's product", except kylix
is sold to another company.
regards, Jens
--
Die oben angegebene Adresse ist OK, wird aber nicht gelesen. Wenn direkter
Mailkontakt gewŁnscht wird, bitte spamtrap gegen jens<punkt>nixdorf

XXXX@XXXXX.COM wrote:
Jeff Overcash (TeamB) wrote:

Perhaps Borland should only supply newsgroups for products
they support?

These are peer support groups. Not Borland support groups.
--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build
a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act
alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer,
cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for
insects. (RAH)

Re:Kylix forum for off-topic's

I've set up some groups if anybody wants to use them: news.dxmachine.com

James K Smith wrote:
I've set up some groups if anybody wants to use them: news.dxmachine.com
Thank you very much, the first post is there!
Martin