Re: Animated Gif's

2005-03-24 04:22:40 AM
kylix2
Hi,
could I ask that did you solve your problem?
I have same problem currently.
Thanks for advance.
Hür AKDÜLGER
"VipArt" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message

What kind of animated Gif's can I use with standart TAnimate component? I
get "Unrecognized movie format" error when I Load animated gif from file?
Are there any exceptions using animated gifs?

Re:Re: Animated Gif's

VipArt schrieb:
What kind of animated Gif's can I use with standart TAnimate component? I get "Unrecognized movie format" error when I Load animated gif from file? Are there any exceptions using animated gifs?
You might alternatively have a look at :
THTMLLiteCLX www.torry.net/pages.php
See the "LiteGif3CLX.PAS" unit.
Maybe this works better