Serial Port - Kylix

2005-07-05 09:40:41 PM
kylix2
Hi all!
Can someone helpme in a problem needing to use Serial Comm in Kylix?
I have a Windows program that uses AsyncProfessional (open source) and, at
this time, I need to make this program to work in Linux. The first decision
is to use Kylix, but... when was reading about Serial Comm in Kylix, I don't
find any important document to illustrate it.
I don't need exactly to use some external component. I haven't no practice
with Serial COMM. Any help are welcome.
Thanks a lot !!!
Júlio.

Re:Serial Port - Kylix

Júlio Moretti schrieb:
Hi all!

Can someone helpme in a problem needing to use Serial Comm in Kylix?

There is unit Synaser in Synapse:
www.ararat.cz/synapse/
www.ararat.cz/synapse/docs/help/synaser.html

Re:Serial Port - Kylix

Tks a lot!!
Very usefull !!
"theo" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >escreveu na mensagem
Júlio Moretti schrieb:
>Hi all!
>
>Can someone helpme in a problem needing to use Serial Comm in Kylix?

There is unit Synaser in Synapse:
www.ararat.cz/synapse/

www.ararat.cz/synapse/docs/help/synaser.html

{smallsort}