Kylix still available?

2006-12-01 06:17:48 AM
kylix1
Hi all,
Is kylix still available? I had a look on the borland site and it doesn't
seem to be there.
tia,
Davo

Re:Kylix still available?

As far as I can tell NO. Send and email to davidi at codegear and ask
him to answer the Kylix question in Monday's Ben Smith Q&A session.

Davo wrote:
Hi all,

Is kylix still available? I had a look on the borland site and it doesn't
seem to be there.

tia,
Davo

I had an old link that would allow you to download it, but recently it
was removed.
--
Cecil
KD5NWA