Close application..

2005-03-14 09:49:46 PM
kylix2
I really hesitate that whether this is the right place for my question but how can I close my application and then restart again using system commmand in Kylix?I do not mean "rebooting" the system, I only need to close it in applicaiton phase and then restart again.Thanks in advance...

Re:Close application..

I really hesitate that whether this is the right place for my question but
how can I close my application and then restart again using system
commmand in Kylix?I do not mean "rebooting" the system, I only need to
close it in applicaiton phase and then restart again.Thanks in advance...
I recomend you find an alternative for the need to restart the app, but
anyway you could deploy a shell script together with the app and run it
before closing the app. The shell script would check if the app is on and if
not start the app and close it self.