Immediate ACTION required!

2006-09-17 01:05:29 PM
kylix0
BE SURE TO READ THIS MAIL IMMEDIATELY AND
ACT ON IT!
"Discover the New Era in Network Marketing--
Breakthrough Concept Creates Tidal Waves of Downline..."
From the desk of Jim Perkins, September 16, 2006
Hi, this mail is for you personally. I'm in a rush.
As soon as you READ this message, you'll understand
why I have no time to waste...
I'm writing today to invite you to take part in an exculsive,
astonishing, revolutionary company that became the world's #1
in its segment, having crushed its competition.
Quite a claim, huh? But I will back it up 100%, so read on...
TrafficOasis, the company I'm talking about, is the
brainchild of several well-known and proven network
marketing veterans. The company co-founder is none
other than multi-million-dollar marketer Fred Stege-a network
marketing leader who has built up thriving organizations with a
total sales force that is nearly 400,000 strong. Fred and his
associates are people who truly UNDERSTAND field demands in this industry!
Given this crucial fact, you can understand my delight at the news that Fred
and his cohorts had created an opportunity of global consequence. This will
become huge with or without you... (and with or without me).
TrafficOasis is very stable, reliable, and trustworthy. In
addition to amassing a huge financial reserve, its founders
possess a bedrock foundation of expertise-they have
"been there and done that," and they're prepared to share their
knowledge with the rest of us!
TrafficOasis, Inc. will deliver absolutely top-quality Pre-
Qualified MLM Leads. These leads are guaranteed top
segment, and-this is what makes it so special-they are
NON-SHARED, which means the leads are EXCLUSIVE
to their buyer! Nobody else will get the same lead shared.
Period.
(In addition to the unsurpassed quality of its leads,
TrafficOasis offers a stunning compensation plan
that will truly amaze you! Read on...)
Get Your INFO NOW!
www.trafficoasis.com/index.php?137388
Now here's the exciting part: These leads are offered at
huge consortium discounts to make them affordable
for the masses-your downline(s)! If you are looking to
provide your downline with the GUARANTEED best
prospects out there, your search is over!
(And while we're on the subject of downlines, TrafficOasis
provides an awesome array of training and services for the
people you sponsor.)
The details are all on my website, so be sure to check it
out as soon as you've finished reading this e-mail.
If you want to find out more about this stunning concept,
you'll need to act immediately as a TEAM of heavy hitters
are bringing in mega heaps of people. The longer you
procrastinate, the less you'll benefit from these efforts!
www.trafficoasis.com/index.php?137388
TrafficOasis will deliver unique training and all the tools
you'll need to create a Recruiting Power-House! They truly
cover all the bases. I've never seen anything so comprehensive!
Those who sign up now will benefit the most from the
company's global marketing. In a few days I will launch a
massive marketing campaign to build my downlines and yours.
Everyone will benefit greatly, but those who get in first will benefit the most.
TrafficOasis's compensation plan has a REALISTIC
INCOME POTENTIAL to deliver five- and six-figure
incomes...MONTHLY! No Hype! Check it out for yourself.
This is a new and unique plan that has all the features
needed to generate an income of this magnitude.
TrafficOasis gets its unstoppable momentum from a timely
convergence of {*word*109} forces that is destined to change
our industry forever. It seems almost unbelievable...yet it's
true. These guys know what to do in the MLM arena!
You can enroll NOW and invite others (your uplines and
downlines). You'll want to act immediately, because as I
mentioned earlier, a TEAM of heavy hitters are bringing in
mega heaps of people. The longer you procrastinate, the
less you'll benefit from these efforts!
Get Your INFO NOW!
www.trafficoasis.com/index.php?137388
I know this is a lot of information to absorb all at once.
If you have any questions, e-mail me and I'll get back to you right away.
XXXX@XXXXX.COM
Yours,
Jim Perkins
P.S.
Would you like a sneak preview of TrafficOasis's
revolutionary compensation plan? I thought so!
Here it is in a nutshell:
The comp plan is based on five income phases. It's actually quite simple,
and you'll get used to it very quickly as soon as you start working the plan...
But it is NEW to all of us at this point. When you try to
compare it with plans you already know, it may seem more complex than it is! (-;
Let me explain this absolute BREAKTHROUGH system of
compensation:
1. On every TrafficOasis Member you personally enroll,
you'll get a $20 enroller's bonus.
2. On every TrafficOasis member you personally enroll,
you'll get between $10.00 and $19.50 MONTHLY residual
income! (Will it be closer to $10.00 or $19.50? It depends on
where a particular enrollee is in the matrix AND what your
position is! But TRUST ME, it won't take long to reach
$19.50!)
3. On every TrafficOasis Member your DOWNLINE enrolls
in the matrices, you'll earn $10.00. This is a very powerful
system, as with a bit of momentum it really rakes in quick
cash! To qualify for $10.00 per enrollment from your
downline, you'll need to personally enroll at least three
members. After enrolling three members, you are
PERMANENTLY QUALIFIED ON ALL SALES.
(This system works better than a binary. I mean, look at a
binary: Most pay $50 per cycle: 2 sales left, 4 sales right,
totalling 6. Here, it does not matter where the sales are,
which generates more income: $10 per sale!)
4. On every member in your matrices, you earn between
$1.00 and $5.00 in extra residual monthly income. The
deeper the matrix, the bigger the amount. This matrix is a
3x5, which means: 1 - 3 - 9 - 27 - 81 - 243 (and after it has
been filled, you cycle in a new one at the next available spot
under your sponsor! This leaves no gaps!)
The $5.00 is on level 5, yielding 243 x $5 per matrix, and so on.
The $4.00 is on level 4, producing 81 x $4 in monthly residual income.
stripped to its bare essentials, this will generate $1526.25
monthly income per matrix, WHICH MEANS IN
PRACTICE $4.25 per member of your downline! Keep in
mind that this is just a part of the plan, and it's just 1 matrix
and many have RE-ENTRIES.
There are THREE POWERLINES which pay up to $4.50
in INFINITY. A staggering $4.50, my dear friend! That says
enough for people who know powerline payments. This is a
very profitable plan indeed.
In addition, it pays up to $60 per sold lead package to
someone you've enrolled personally! And TrafficOasis pays
up to $10 on downline sales!
This lead matrix alone produces FULL-TIME INCOMES!
Now what can YOU make with this plan? Well, I know that
some will go way over $10,000 per month. And with a bit of
luck or laser-focus dedication, some will triple that to earn
$30,000 per month. TrafficOasis certainly has the potential
for that level of compensation-that's GUARANTEED.
It depends on how we all market it. If we enroll strong
leadership, it will happen!
I know of people earning more than $5000 per month with a
plan that pays not even 25% of this plan, and it only runs 4.5
months! That's a FACT!
All the details are explained on my site, which is now open
for viewing. Check it out for yourself! This overview will
awaken the true hitter. This plan is balanced and it pays
quickly, and it also has plenty of endurance for the long term.
This is MLM at its best: it generates income for the newbies
and it pays a lot to the people who are serious. That's
EXACTLY how a plan should be. Don't you agree?
P.P.S. You may forward this pre-launch announcement to
leaders only. Don't take this one for granted, my friend.
You'll regret it a few days after launch!
If you want to find out more about this revolutionary plan,
you'll need to act immediately. The longer you put it off, the
less you'll earn!
www.trafficoasis.com/index.php?137388
This business is truly something else. It is perfectly
positioned to become the professional's choice. Make sure
you're on top of it!
<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=#800000>
<DIV><FONT size=1>
<P> </P></FONT><FONT size=2>BE SURE TO READ THIS MAIL IMMEDIATELY AND
<BR>ACT ON IT!</FONT></DIV>
<P>"Discover the New Era in Network Marketing--<BR>Breakthrough Concept Creates
Tidal Waves of Downline..."</P>
<P>From the desk of Jim Perkins, September 16, 2006</P>
<P>Hi, this mail is for you personally. I'm in a rush. <BR>As soon as you READ
this message, you'll understand </P>
<P>why I have no time to waste... </P>
<P>I'm writing today to invite you to take part in an exculsive,
<BR>astonishing, revolutionary company that became the world's #1 </P>
<P>in its segment, having crushed its competition.</P>
<P>Quite a claim, huh? But I will back it up 100%, so read on...</P>
<P>TrafficOasis, the company I'm talking about, is the <BR>brainchild of several
well-known and proven network <BR>marketing veterans. The company co-founder is
none </P>
<P>other than multi-million-dollar marketer Fred Stege-a network <BR>marketing
leader who has built up thriving organizations with a</P>
<P> total sales force that is nearly 400,000 strong. Fred and his </P>
<P>associates are people who truly UNDERSTAND field demands in this
industry!</P>
<P>Given this crucial fact, you can understand my delight at the news that
Fred</P>
<P> and his cohorts had created an opportunity of global consequence. This
will </P>
<P>become huge with or without you... (and with or without me). </P>
<P>TrafficOasis is very stable, reliable, and trustworthy. In <BR>addition to
amassing a huge financial reserve, its founders <BR>possess a bedrock foundation
of expertise-they have</P>
<P> "been there and done that," and they're prepared to share their
<BR>knowledge with the rest of us!</P>
<P>TrafficOasis, Inc. will deliver absolutely top-quality Pre-<BR>Qualified MLM
Leads. These leads are guaranteed top <BR>segment, and-this is what makes it so
special-they are <BR>NON-SHARED, which means the leads are EXCLUSIVE <BR>to
their buyer! Nobody else will get the same lead shared. <BR>Period.</P>
<P>(In addition to the unsurpassed quality of its leads, <BR>TrafficOasis offers
a stunning compensation plan <BR>that will truly amaze you! Read on...)</P>
<P>Get Your INFO NOW! <BR><A
href="www.trafficoasis.com/index.php?137388"><FONT
face=Verdana>www.trafficoasis.com/index.php?137388</FONT></A></P>
<P>Now here's the exciting part: These leads are offered at<BR>huge consortium
discounts to make them affordable<BR>for the masses-your downline(s)! If you are
looking to<BR>provide your downline with the GUARANTEED best <BR>prospects out
there, your search is over!</P>
<P>(And while we're on the subject of downlines, TrafficOasis <BR>provides an
awesome array of training and services for the <BR>people you sponsor.) </P>
<P>The details are all on my website, so be sure to check it </P>
<P>out as soon as you've finished reading this e-mail.</P>
<P>If you want to find out more about this stunning concept, <BR>you'll need to
act immediately as a TEAM of heavy hitters <BR>are bringing in mega heaps of
people. The longer you <BR>procrastinate, the less you'll benefit from these
efforts! <BR><BR><A href="www.trafficoasis.com/index.php?137388"><FONT
face=Verdana>www.trafficoasis.com/index.php?137388</FONT></A></P>
<P>TrafficOasis will deliver unique training and all the tools <BR>you'll need
to create a Recruiting Power-House! They truly <BR>cover all the bases. I've
never seen anything so comprehensive!</P>
<P>Those who sign up now will benefit the most from the <BR>company's global
marketing. In a few days I will launch a <BR>massive marketing campaign to build
my downlines and yours.</P>
<P> Everyone will benefit greatly, but those who get in first will benefit
the most.</P>
<P>TrafficOasis's compensation plan has a REALISTIC <BR>INCOME POTENTIAL to
deliver five- and six-figure <BR>incomes...MONTHLY! No Hype! Check it out for
yourself. <BR>This is a new and unique plan that has all the features </P>
<P>needed to generate an income of this magnitude. </P>
<P>TrafficOasis gets its unstoppable momentum from a timely <BR>convergence of
{*word*109} forces that is destined to change <BR>our industry forever. It seems
almost unbelievable...yet it's <BR>true. These guys know what to do in the MLM
arena!</P>
<P>You can enroll NOW and invite others (your uplines and <BR>downlines). You'll
want to act immediately, because as I <BR>mentioned earlier, a TEAM of heavy
hitters are bringing in <BR>mega heaps of people. The longer you procrastinate,
the</P>
<P> less you'll benefit from these efforts! </P>
<P>Get Your INFO NOW! <BR><A
href="www.trafficoasis.com/index.php?137388"><FONT
face=Verdana>www.trafficoasis.com/index.php?137388</FONT></A></P>
<P> I know this is a lot of information to absorb all at once. </P>
<P>If you have any questions, e-mail me and I'll get back to you right away.</P>
<P><A href="mailto: XXXX@XXXXX.COM "> XXXX@XXXXX.COM </A></P>
<P>Yours,</P>
<P>Jim Perkins</P>
<P>P.S.</P>
<P>Would you like a sneak preview of TrafficOasis's <BR>revolutionary
compensation plan? I thought so!</P>
<P>Here it is in a nutshell:</P>
<P>The comp plan is based on five income phases. It's actually quite simple,</P>
<P> and you'll get used to it very quickly as soon as you start working the
plan...</P>
<P>But it is NEW to all of us at this point. When you try to <BR>compare it with
plans you already know, it may seem more complex than it is! (-;</P>
<P>Let me explain this absolute BREAKTHROUGH system of <BR>compensation:</P>
<P>1. On every TrafficOasis Member you personally enroll, <BR>you'll get a $20
enroller's bonus.</P>
<P>2. On every TrafficOasis member you personally enroll, <BR>you'll get between
$10.00 and $19.50 MONTHLY residual <BR>income! (Will it be closer to $10.00 or
$19.50? It depends on <BR>where a particular enrollee is in the matrix AND what
your <BR>position is! But TRUST ME, it won't take long to reach <BR>$19.50!)</P>
<P>3. On every TrafficOasis Member your DOWNLINE enrolls<BR>in the matrices,
you'll earn $10.00. This is a very powerful <BR>system, as with a bit of
momentum it really rakes in quick <BR>cash! To qualify for $10.00 per enrollment
from your <BR>downline, you'll need to personally enroll at least three
<BR>members. After enrolling three members, you are <BR>PERMANENTLY QUALIFIED ON
ALL SALES.</P>
<P>(This system works better than a binary. I mean, look at a <BR>binary: Most
pay $50 per cycle: 2 sales left, 4 sales right, <BR>totalling 6. Here, it does
not matter where the sales are, <BR>which generates more income: $10 per sale!)
</P>
<P>4. On every member in your matrices, you earn between <BR>$1.00 and $5.00 in
extra residual monthly income. The <BR>deeper the matrix, the bigger the amount.
This matrix is a <BR>3x5, which means: 1 - 3 - 9 - 27 - 81 - 243 (and after it
has <BR>been filled, you cycle in a new one at the next available spot</P>
<P> under your sponsor! This leaves no gaps!)</P>
<P>The $5.00 is on level 5, yielding 243 x $5 per matrix, and so on. </P>
<P>The $4.00 is on level 4, producing 81 x $4 in monthly residual income.</P>
<P>stripped to its bare essentials, this will generate $1526.25 <BR>monthly
income per matrix, WHICH MEANS IN <BR>PRACTICE $4.25 per member of your
downline! Keep in <BR>mind that this is just a part of the plan, and it's just 1
matrix </P>
<P>and many have RE-ENTRIES.</P>
<P>There are THREE POWERLINES which pay up to $4.50<BR>in INFINITY. A staggering
$4.50, my dear friend! That says <BR>enough for people who know powerline
payments. This is a <BR>very profitable plan indeed.</P>
<P>In addition, it pays up to $60 per sold lead package to <BR>someone you've
enrolled personally! And TrafficOasis pays <BR>up to $10 on downline sales!</P>
<P>This lead matrix alone produces FULL-TIME INCOMES!</P>
<P>Now what can YOU make with this plan? Well, I know that <BR>some will go way
over $10,000 per month. And with a bit of <BR>luck or laser-focus dedication,
some will triple that to earn <BR>$30,000 per month. TrafficOasis certainly has
the potential <BR>for that level of compensation-that's GUARANTEED.<BR>It
depends on how we all market it. If we enroll strong <BR>leadership, it will
happen!</P>
<P>I know of people earning more than $5000 per month with a <BR>plan that pays
not even 25% of this plan, and it only runs 4.5 <BR>months! That's a FACT!</P>
<P>All the details are explained on my site, which is now open <BR>for viewing.
Check it out for yourself! This overview will<BR>awaken the true hitter. This
plan is balanced and it pays <BR>quickly, and it also has plenty of endurance
for the long term. <BR>This is MLM at its best: it generates income for the
newbies <BR>and it pays a lot to the people who are serious. That's <BR>EXACTLY
how a plan should be. Don't you agree?</P>
<P>P.P.S. You may forward this pre-launch announcement to <BR>leaders only.
Don't take this one for granted, my friend. <BR>You'll regret it a few days
after launch!</P>
<P>If you want to find out more about this revolutionary plan, <BR>you'll need
to act immediately. The longer you put it off, the <BR>less you'll earn!
<BR><BR><A href="www.trafficoasis.com/index.php?137388"><FONT
face=Verdana>www.trafficoasis.com/index.php?137388</FONT></A></P>
<P>This business is truly something else. It is perfectly <BR>positioned to
become the professional's choice. Make sure <BR>you're on top of
it!</P></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>