Indy without X

2005-05-26 05:56:18 PM
kylix2
Hi there, I want to write a pure console app with a IDHTTPServer. Is there a way that this App runs without a X-Server?
THX

Re:Indy without X

Hi Patrick,
I use Indy and IndySOAP without any call to X-Server on my CGI applications.
You probably have a X-Server calling unit on your own source code.
Good Luck,
Josir Gomes

Josir wrote:
You probably have a X-Server calling unit on your own source code.
For example the QTypes unit.
--
Regards,
Andreas Hausladen

{smallsort}

Re:Indy without X

Exactly Andreas.
When you create a unit or datamodule, Kylix always adds a QTypes on uses
clause :(