printing in kylix

2005-04-21 04:26:30 PM
kylix1
guys,
i would like to print in my kylix application, i've trying using the AssignPrn/AssignFile, TPrinters but none of them works. I'm thinking that my only option is printer programming in kylix. any clue how?
if you have any code or even a simple program just to print in kylix without passing to the printer driver, just directly printing i would highly appreciate your help.
i badly need it. thank you so much.

Re:printing in kylix

larry wrote:
i would like to print in my kylix application, i've trying using the
AssignPrn/AssignFile, TPrinters but none of them works.
What does not work? Do you get an EPIPE/SEGV error? If yes, then it is the
Delphi de{*word*81} that interferes with the printing code (=>execv bug).
--
Regards,
Andreas Hausladen