First release of Qt3 for Delphi (Qt 3.1)

2004-08-17 07:40:52 AM
kylix2
Hallo,
In the last 7 days I have adjusted the C-Wrapper generator and played with
the Qt3 free Win32 port (kde-cygwin.sourceforgen.net). And now I
have a working first example code on Windows. The qtmt310.dll (the Qt
Win32 port) has XP-Style compiled in. It contains less Qt classes than Qt3
for Kylix because many platform dependent classes are not yet complete in
the Qt3 Win32 port.
The import units are in version 0.2, but they are Delphi only. They will
not work with libqtc.so. For this you must use the import units from Qt3
for Kylix, which I will update tomorrow to version 0.2. I hope I have not
broken the libqtc.so generator.
procedure Main;
var
app: QApplicationH;
ArgCount: Integer;
btn: QPushButtonH;
begin
// Windows does not have a ArgCount, ArgValues variable (work around?)
ArgCount := 0;
app := NewQApplicationH(ArgCount, nil).get;
btn := NewQPushButtonH('Quit', nil).get;
btn.setGeometry(100, 100, 300, 300);
btn.show;
app.setMainWidget(btn);
ExitCode := app.exec;
end;
initialization
Main;
end.
Why 7 days:
It have cost a lot of time to compile qtmt310.dll with bcc32, there was
almost no Borland Compiler support (not it is on the way to get into cvs)
and some functions where missing but declared in the class what the
wrapper didn't know and so the ilink32 failed with lots of "unresolved
symbols".
--
Regards,
Andreas Hausladen

Re:First release of Qt3 for Delphi (Qt 3.1)

You can download Qt3 for Delphi from
unvclx.sourceforge.net
--
Regards,