Help engine for Kylix application

2005-12-07 06:42:23 AM
kylix0
Hello all!
I would like to make some help support for our application, but this the
same application is for Windows too. The best will be if here is some
possibility for making only once help and call it from both platform, to get
the same
(or neat to the same) functionality and visual display.
Could you recommend me something?
Thanks.
TRoland.

Re:Help engine for Kylix application

Roland Turcan schrieb:
Hello all!

I would like to make some help support for our application, but this the
same application is for Windows too. The best will be if here is some
possibility for making only once help and call it from both platform, to get
the same
(or neat to the same) functionality and visual display.

Could you recommend me something?

Use HTML or have a look at this (not tested by me):
www.helpscribble.com/linux.html

Re:Help engine for Kylix application

Check out
water.usgs.gov/nrp/gwsoftware/PhastSurvey/PHAST_Interface.html
Look in the programmer's guide for the help viewer.
"Roland Turcan" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
Hello all!

I would like to make some help support for our application, but this the
same application is for Windows too. The best will be if here is some
possibility for making only once help and call it from both platform, to get
the same
(or neat to the same) functionality and visual display.

Could you recommend me something?

Thanks.

TRoland.

{smallsort}