Re: IDE Crashes if I edit something

2005-03-20 07:50:43 AM
kylix1
On Thu, 02 Oct 2003 10:10:17 -0700, Edmar Mota wrote:

Hi!
I've installed Kylix 3 OE under Linux Mandrake 9.1. The installation goes fine, no error where reported. The registration procedure seems to work fine also, becuase after a pushed the "finish" button the window closes without any other prompt.
When I use Kylix Delphi IDE all works fine.
But when I use Kylix C++ IDE and I compile/edit any project, program ,console program, anything, the IDE crashes and said:
"startbcb: line 25: XXXX Segmentation Fault /home/<usr>/kylix/bin/bcblin"
I don't know whats the problem
I am running 2.6-test10-mm1 and Kylix C++ crashes when I make the a
project but I get
bcblin: ../VMem.c:90: AutoSetLastError: Assertion `!"Bad error code"' failed.
/usr/local/bin/startbcb: line 25: 10166 Killed /usr/local/kylix3/bin/bcblin $*
I tried the patches and the environment variable suggested here but I
always get this error.