Which newsgroup?

2005-08-06 01:35:11 AM
kylix1
I have a TPageControl that is not responding to clicking the tabs. The tab
changes but the page doesn't.
Which newsgrouip should I post in for help? I thought maybe
borland.public.kylix.clx.components.using, but I wasn't sure if TPageControl
was a CLX component.
Thanks for any help.
Regards,
Rob

Re:Which newsgroup?

Robby Tanner schrieb:
I have a TPageControl that is not responding to clicking the tabs. The tab
changes but the page doesn't.

Which newsgrouip should I post in for help? I thought maybe
borland.public.kylix.clx.components.using, but I wasn't sure if TPageControl
was a CLX component.

Thanks for any help.

Regards,
Rob

Are you sure it's not a TTabControl?

Re:Which newsgroup?

"theo" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Robby Tanner schrieb:
>I have a TPageControl that is not responding to clicking the tabs. The
>tab changes but the page doesn't.
>
>Which newsgrouip should I post in for help? I thought maybe
>borland.public.kylix.clx.components.using, but I wasn't sure if
>TPageControl was a CLX component.
>
>Thanks for any help.
>
>Regards,
>Rob

Are you sure it's not a TTabControl?
Yes, it's a TPageControl with TTabsheets.
Rob

{smallsort}

Re:Which newsgroup?

news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...

>Robby Tanner schrieb:
>
>>I have a TPageControl that is not responding to clicking the tabs. The
>>tab changes but the page doesn't.
>>
>>Thanks for any help.
>>
>>Regards,
>>Rob
>>

>Are you sure it's not a TTabControl?

Yes, it's a TPageControl with TTabsheets.

Rob

Rob is correct that it's TPageControl with TTabsheets. I used this setup
with a project that changed tabs with buttons so I know that it worked.
Are you saying that when you select a tab it's not changing tabsheets?
I just created a test project using tabs and it worked. There's only one
thing that I see that could wrong. In the Object Inspector select your
TPageControl and verify that the Style property is set to tstabs.
Corwin