Re: Does your company recognize President's Day?

2004-02-13 08:07:49 PM
kylix0
"Bob Swart" wrote:

What's President's Day? I'll probably just continue working ;-)
Maybe something like koninginnedag?
Peter

Re:Re: Does your company recognize President's Day?

At 01:46:42, 13.02.2004, Craig van Nieuwkerk wrote:

Sounds a bit like Australia. We have Queens Birthday holiday, although
it is not the current queen's.
So do we, in Holland. Also not of the current queen. April 30.
--
Rudy Velthuis (TeamB)
"A narcissist is someone better looking than you are."

Re:Re: Does your company recognize President's Day?

Bill Wolverton < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in news:402c0944$1
@newsgroups.borland.com:
Hello, thank you in advance for helping me with this quick
poll. If you work for a company, does your company close
for President's Day, or are you open for business?
I work for SAIC on a contract with NASA. President's Day
is an official, paid holiday for us.
--
Mark Vaughan
___________

{smallsort}

Bill Wolverton wrote:
Hello, thank you in advance for helping me with this quick
poll. If you work for a company, does your company close
for President's Day, or are you open for business?

Thanks for letting me know.

What is President's Day?
Jogy

Re:Re: Does your company recognize President's Day?

Our company follows the Fed Gov days.....We are off (WooHoo!).
Jeff
"Bill Wolverton" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Hello, thank you in advance for helping me with this quick
poll. If you work for a company, does your company close
for President's Day, or are you open for business?

Thanks for letting me know.

--
Bill Wolverton

Re:Re: Does your company recognize President's Day?

We seem to be always open! We will be for President's day.
Bill Wolverton wrote:
Hello, thank you in advance for helping me with this quick
poll. If you work for a company, does your company close
for President's Day, or are you open for business?

Thanks for letting me know.

Re:Re: Does your company recognize President's Day?

No. Southwest Research stays open.
Robert Kindred
"Bill Wolverton" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Hello, thank you in advance for helping me with this quick
poll. If you work for a company, does your company close
for President's Day, or are you open for business?

Thanks for letting me know.

--
Bill Wolverton
Director of Technical Support
Borland tools and database products
<snip>

Re:Re: Does your company recognize President's Day?

There used to be two holidays close to each other, Washington's birthday and
Lincoln's birthday. They combined the two, changing to a single holiday
called President's day.
. Ed
Jogy wrote in message
news:402cd470$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...

What is President's Day?

Re:Re: Does your company recognize President's Day?

We're open
Mike
Flying J Inc.

Re:Re: Does your company recognize President's Day?

for President's Day, or are you open for business?
I have it off.
Robert Love

Re:Re: Does your company recognize President's Day?

Open
"Bill Wolverton" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Hello, thank you in advance for helping me with this quick
poll. If you work for a company, does your company close
for President's Day, or are you open for business?

Thanks for letting me know.

--
Bill Wolverton
Director of Technical Support
Borland tools and database products

This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is intended only
for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain
legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you
are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are
copying of this e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please immediately and permanently delete the
original and any copy of any e-mail and any printout thereof.

Re:Re: Does your company recognize President's Day?

No,
We only work on days that end in 'y' ;-)
Actually, we get only 6 holidays per year,
New years, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Independence Day, Thanksgiving and
Christmas.
-Mike
[...]

We're open. :-(

"Peter Agricola" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >writes:
Maybe something like koninginnedag?
Hmm. And the Swiss version would be?

"Thomas Maeder [TeamB]" wrote:
"Peter Agricola" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >writes:

>Maybe something like koninginnedag?

Hmm. And the Swiss version would be?
They don't have such a day. They are neutral remember ;-)
Peter