Qt3.pas

2004-06-27 05:42:23 AM
kylix2
Hi
I've placed my header translation for QtC (kdebindings) here
www.theo.ch/kylix/Qt3pas.zip
There's a "readme" and a demo in the archive.
Warning: It's not CLX. ;-)
Have fun!
Theo

Re:Qt3.pas

I've placed my header translation for QtC (kdebindings) here
www.theo.ch/kylix/Qt3pas.zip

There's a "readme" and a demo in the archive.
Warning: It's not CLX. ;-)
WOW, some questions : is posible register the QT3 components in the IDE and
have runtime design ? I love screenshots you can upload to your site ...
Thanks, increible the Kylix IDE is support more for the community every day
looks like more a open source
Ricardo

Re:Qt3.pas

WOW, some questions : is posible register the QT3 components in the IDE and
have runtime design ?
No and it wouldn't help much. There is no GUI-designer for this. It's
not CLX.
Take the template to get started.
At least you have code-insight ;-)
I love screenshots you can upload to your site ...
OK, here's a screenshot for you (shows the demo app in action)
www.theo.ch/kylix/qt3demoapp.png
Cheers

{smallsort}