Kylix internal De{*word*81} issue in QC?

2006-01-06 05:27:06 PM
kylix2
Hi,
I could not find the issue in QC. Does someone have a link so that we
could vote on it to be fixed?
At least Borland can inform the kernel developers why the internal
de{*word*81} does not work anymore on the 2.6.11 and up kernels.
Siegs
PS.
Yes, I am aware of Lazarus/FPC and it looks very promising, but I am
still using Kylix at the moment.

Re:Kylix internal De{*word*81} issue in QC?

SiegfriedN schrubte am Freitag 06 Januar 2006 10:27:

I could not find the issue in QC. Does someone have a link so that we
could vote on it to be fixed?

If you are still believing in Santa Claus, then you can also make a new bug
report to Quality central. And when you see Santa Claus coming through your
smoke pipe, then you could look at borland for a new update/bugfix for
kylix. SCNR.
At least Borland can inform the kernel developers why the internal
de{*word*81} does not work anymore on the 2.6.11 and up kernels.
Why the kernel developers should change their kernel for an abandoned
product, which is faulty? This is like to ask Microsoft to change Longhorn
for running "PC Tools for DOS".
Its sad, but get it: Kylix is dead. Basta! ;)
regards, Jens
--
Die oben angegebene Adresse ist OK, wird aber nicht gelesen. Wenn direkter
Mailkontakt gewŁnscht wird, bitte spamtrap gegen jens<punkt>nixdorf