What happend to Unofficial visual CLX patches?

2006-06-23 03:43:50 PM
kylix0
Hello,
During last year there was huge progress on patches, now it suddenly
stopped. No response on forum, no new patches... What happend?

Re:What happend to Unofficial visual CLX patches?

Hello,

During last year there was huge progress on patches, now it suddenly
stopped. No response on forum, no new patches... What happend?

Closed :(

Re:What happend to Unofficial visual CLX patches?

haword wrote:
Closed :(
But there should be written somewhere that it is closed. Would be good to
hear Andreas respond.

{smallsort}

"Jon" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
haword wrote:

>Closed :(

But there should be written somewhere that it is closed. Would be good to
hear Andreas respond.

this reply Andreas in JEDI NewsGroup
haword
It is the end? More we shall not see UnVCLX patch, Clx3, Clx4?
AHUser
Maybe. Maybe the application will be used under Linux again,
but in that case it would be a 100% VCL compatible framework that can only be used
by the company I work for because of the license of the VCL/CLX.
But I don't think this will be in the near future. It is more likely that the application will be ported to
Delphi.NET in some years.