Re: de{*word*81}

2005-07-07 04:05:12 PM
kylix1
On 2005-07-06, theo < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
I just wanted to tell you that I've not given up the idea of writing my
own Kylix IDE.

I've decided to start with the harder parts.
For me, this is the de{*word*81} and the parser, then the
form-designer/object inspector.

The de{*word*81}-integration (gdb) is already a little bit useful see:

An exception is raised:
www.theo.ch/kylix/dbgdemo2.png

Setting breakpoints and stepping through (or tracing into) the code:
www.theo.ch/kylix/dbgdemo1.png
Talk/check out lazarus, they are doing the same thing.

Re:Re: de{*word*81}

An exception is raised:
www.theo.ch/kylix/dbgdemo2.png

Looks like more than just a test <g>
What tools did you use to do this ? (programming language, third party
components, ... ) ?
Thanks, Michael.
BTW.: RemObjects seems to be really successful (product quality and
customer interest) with their Chrome (commercial enhanced Delphi
language RAS tool for .NET). So there really seems to be market for
Pascal based products.
-Michael

Re:Re: de{*word*81}

What tools did you use to do this ? (programming language,
Are you serious? Kylix (Delphi) of course!
third party components
Synedit (synedit.sourceforge.net/)

{smallsort}

Re:Re: de{*word*81}

>What tools did you use to do this ? (programming language,

Are you serious? Kylix (Delphi) of course!

LOL!
What a question in a Kylix ng!
Didier