cannot execute binary file

2005-06-22 12:17:47 AM
kylix1
How Can I solve this???
I use fedora core 4
Dont work using ./ and sh

Re:cannot execute binary file

sergio marquez schrubte am Dienstag, 21. Juni 2005 18:17:
How Can I solve this???

I use fedora core 4
Dont work using ./ and sh
You should a little bit more explaining. Its like somebody tells you "It
doesnt work", but he doesnt tell you *what* doesnt work. His Car? Airplane?
Toilet? Brain?
Did you get error messages?
regards, Jens
--
Die oben angegebene Adresse ist OK, wird aber nicht gelesen. Wenn direkter
Mailkontakt gewŁnscht wird, bitte spamtrap gegen jens<punkt>nixdorf

Re:cannot execute binary file

I am instaling the kylix 3 in my fedora core 4 but when run the borpretest
mark "cannot execute the binary file" how can fix it???

{smallsort}

sergio marquez wrote:
I am instaling the kylix 3 in my fedora core 4 but when run the borpretest
mark "cannot execute the binary file" how can fix it???
Kylix3 doesn't work with FC4. Use FC3 , or try to downgrade glibc to 2.3.4 ,
but this is not so smart.

Re:cannot execute binary file

I am using a PPC architecture there is FC3 for this architecture?

Re:cannot execute binary file

OK, my problem is not directly install kylix but a aplication generated in
kylix yes. i have a programs compilated in kylix 3 Pc running "white box"
and i wantused in ppc with fedora, it's posible???
many thanks any way

Re:cannot execute binary file

sergio marquez schrubte am Mittwoch, 22. Juni 2005 19:14:
I am using a PPC architecture there is FC3 for this architecture?
Thats not the point. I dont think that *Kylix* would work with/for another
architecture than x86. How did you come to this idea that kylix would work
with ppc? Did you read this anywhere? (not ironic, i'm really serious about
this question)
regards, Jens
--
Die oben angegebene Adresse ist OK, wird aber nicht gelesen. Wenn direkter
Mailkontakt gewŁnscht wird, bitte spamtrap gegen jens<punkt>nixdorf
austauschen. Danke.

Re:cannot execute binary file

sergio marquez schrubte am Mittwoch, 22. Juni 2005 19:47:
OK, my problem is not directly install kylix but a aplication generated in
kylix yes. i have a programs compilated in kylix 3 Pc running "white box"
and i wantused in ppc with fedora, it's posible???
many thanks any way
I think it only possible, if you have a x86-environment. For example such
thing like vmware or virtual pc or bochs. Dont know which one of them is
available for PPC.
regards, Jens