Compile app for Linux Based PDA using Intel Xscale Processor

2004-03-05 08:19:08 AM
kylix1
I presently use Delphi 6 Ent to develop database apps for Windows. While I
would like to be able to compile my database app for Linux, I understand
that when using Delphi CLX components to compile for both Windows and Linux
platforms, those compiled for Linux will only run on machines using the
Intel based x386 Processor. This said, is there any way to compile a Linux
app to run on a Linux based PDA that uses the Intel Xscale processor? Thank
you ahead of time.
Marty Potokar