Kylix 3 Enterprise Trail C++ IDE Crash

2006-09-27 02:05:08 PM
kylix0
I have installed Kylix 3 Enterprise Trail on SuSE 9.3.
I can start klix3 (C++ IDE).
All windows about klix3 will disappear as soon as I try to ¡§Build
Proeject1¡¨ with sample code.
How can I fix it?
Thank you for your help.
Best regards,
Rudiger

Re:Kylix 3 Enterprise Trail C++ IDE Crash

Reading these stories takes me back to Y2K. I remember telling my friends
and co-workers to watch out for Linux 'cause Borland was about to launch
Kylix which would do for Linux what VB did for Windows. I was as far off
base as Borland was, but since we were mostly bean counters, most of them
probably had, have no idea what the hell I was talking about anyway.
My point in all of this is that as small as my embarrassment is/was, I'm
sure that some IT heads lost their jobs over this. While I am not the
litigious type, I try hope that some have sued Borland over their utter lack
of shame over the whole Kylix debacle. Que vergüenza.