need kylix

2007-10-27 09:21:02 PM
kylix2
hi,
i am wondering where can i get the kylix software?

Re:need kylix

kornel wrote:
hi,

i am wondering where can i get the kylix software?
I's not supported any more.
Try Lazarus. It's free and right now sopposedly more usable than an old
Kylix distribution.
-Michael

Re:need kylix

Thanks Michael,
I have a old project written in kylix, i have to make some changes to
this project, i am wondering whats best to do. I have Delphi 2006, but,
its not compiling with that.
any advice?
Michael Schnell wrote:
kornel wrote:
>hi,
>
>i am wondering where can i get the kylix software?

I's not supported any more.

Try Lazarus. It's free and right now sopposedly more usable than an old
Kylix distribution.

-Michael

{smallsort}

Re:need kylix

kornel wrote:
Thanks Michael,

I have a old project written in kylix, i have to make some changes to
this project, i am wondering whats best to do. I have Delphi 2006, but,
its not compiling with that.

any advice?

It should be not a big problem to compile it with Lazarus. If third
party components are used, those might impose more problems than you code.
-Michael