CrossKylix and custom components...

2005-12-05 06:49:16 PM
kylix0
Hi to all,
and very thanks to Simon Kissel. I finally decided (sadly) to
abandone
the kylix IDE, and faced cK as last try to maintain some WebBroker and
clx
apps for linux.
I must say that cK is very top quality work...
Now I have some problem building projects containing "uses" to custom
component units (i.e. units not declared in the project, and found (in
delphi/kylix)
via Tools/Env options/Library settings).
cK message is "fatal: Myproject.pas(8): File not found: ORParsers.dcu"
I did not expect cK be able to link windows dcus of course, but I did
expect it could find
ORParsers.pas as it can be reached via Tools/Env options/Library
settings
What I am missing ?
Thanks in advance
Roberto

Re:CrossKylix and custom components...

On 5 Dec 2005 02:49:16 -0800, Roberto Scardovi wrote:
What I am missing ?
Hoi Roberto
What your are missing is to read the answer that I gave you last time you
posted on Google groups.
You need to repost your question on the Borland news server to make
everybody see it and possibly answer your question.
Take a look here:
<tinyurl.com/8m5nw>
which links to
<delphi.wikicities.com/wiki/Delphi_Newsgroups>