Re KDE API & Kylix

2004-06-29 12:06:12 PM
kylix1
Hi All
Has anyone got information on the KDE API.
I have a need to recompile a Windows app under Linux. I however need to
recode some of the API calls that I have in Win32.
I need to be able to Turn off Start Menu and other specific keyboard
shortcuts that would normally be able to be used under Linux.
Regards
David

Re:Re KDE API & Kylix

David schrieb:
Hi All

Has anyone got information on the KDE API.

I have a need to recompile a Windows app under Linux. I however need to
recode some of the API calls that I have in Win32.

I need to be able to Turn off Start Menu and other specific keyboard
shortcuts that would normally be able to be used under Linux.

Regards

David

This has little to do with Kylix.
Maybe you find some info here: