can't run an application in the ide

2003-08-14 01:46:30 PM
kylix1
I am using the tial version of kylix 3 on red hat 9.
Why I can't run an application in the ide ?

Re:can't run an application in the ide

power wrote:
I am using the tial version of kylix 3 on red hat 9.

Why I can't run an application in the ide ?
Can you run it outside the IDE? You don't mention if you are getting
an error message.
--
David Farrell-Garcia
Whidbey Island Software LLC

Re:can't run an application in the ide

I am using the tial version of kylix 3 on red hat 9.

Why I can't run an application in the ide ?
You need to execute "export LD_ASSUME_KERNEL=2.2.5" in the console before
startting Kylix. This is a FAQ. Try searching the archives.
Regards,
Mattias

{smallsort}