newsgroups archives

2003-08-21 02:14:30 AM
kylix1
Hi,
I would like to know how or where to access the kylix newsgroups archives
because I did a post a while ago and I need to find it. Does anybody know
the link?
Thanks.
Joelle N.

Re:newsgroups archives

"Joelle N" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
I would like to know how or where to access the kylix newsgroups archives
because I did a post a while ago and I need to find it. Does anybody know
the link?
Rick Carter
XXXX@XXXXX.COM
Chair, Paradox/Delphi SIG, Cincinnati PC Users Group

Re:newsgroups archives

Joelle N wrote:
I would like to know how or where to access the kylix newsgroups
archives because I did a post a while ago and I need to find it.
Does anybody know the link?
groups.google.com
--
Dave Nottage (TeamB)