CrossKylix Dependices

2006-02-11 03:57:23 PM
kylix0
Hi does anyone have or know of a utility to run on Windows
against the Linux executable to tell me what .so files my app
requires.
Also will my app run in the latest distros such as SuSe 10>
Rita

Re:CrossKylix Dependices

Hi does anyone have or know of a utility to run on Windows
against the Linux executable to tell me what .so files my app
requires.
CrossKylix already should do this for you. If your applications links to
a .so that's not available in $crosskylix\lib, a warning should be displayed
in the message pane after compiling.
Also will my app run in the latest distros such as SuSe 10>
Yes.
Simon

Re:CrossKylix Dependices

Hi,
I used CrossKylix to compile a simple Delphi project with 01 form,
everything was fine. But I can't find the output in the project's folder,
where can i locate it?
Thanks alot
San
"Simon Kissel" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Hi does anyone have or know of a utility to run on Windows
against the Linux executable to tell me what .so files my app
requires.
CrossKylix already should do this for you. If your applications links to
a .so that's not available in $crosskylix\lib, a warning should be displayed
in the message pane after compiling.
Also will my app run in the latest distros such as SuSe 10>
Yes.
Simon

{smallsort}