Error Message that I don't understand.

2004-08-05 03:00:14 AM
kylix0
Whe I try to compile I get the error message:
Unit Classes was compiled with a different version of
Variants.TCustomVariantType
The source was copied from an MS Windows Delphi program. I was able to copy
and convert another MS Windows Delphi program with only few changes. I have
using Delphi for only about 6 months.
I don't know where to start or what the error message indicates.
Any Help/Ideas/Questions apprecitated.

Re:Error Message that I don't understand.

I cant give a definative cause & effect answer, but I got this when trying
to create a new object with the same name as an existing supplied object, so
as not to modify too much code. I had to rename my replacement object and
create new objects that reference it.