Re: Indy 10 installed an now?...

2005-03-08 03:19:02 PM
kylix2
Hi,
Ok, so u've copied all the *.so files to the kylix3/bin directory;
Now select 'Components>Install Packages' , now in the popup window
choose 'Add', select the *.so files; remember some *.so files are
runtime packages, so wont get installed, don't worry keep on trying next.
Regards,
Hari
Evgeny wrote:
Hi Josir,

When I try to install it I get the error: "Package bplIndySystemK3.so can't be installed because it is not a design time package.

Josir < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:

>Hi Evgeny,
>
>compile is not enough. You must click on the Install button or use the
>menu Project / Install.
>

>>Hello Josir,
>>
>>I compiled these files (*K3.dpk) and moved .so files to /usr/local/kylix3/bin. But it seems that it is not enough the components to appear on a component bar.
>>
>>Evgeny.
>>
>>Josir < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
>>

>>>Hi Tia,
>>>
>>>did you open indy.dpk and install it ?
>>>
>>>Josir

Re:Re: Indy 10 installed an now?...

Hi, i have the same problem like described above, but the solution from exeption didnīt work for me... i donīt know what to do know!
Can anyone help me out?
greets SuFFo