Success University is now letting you join for only $2

2006-06-06 03:53:49 AM
kylix1
Hi
You read correctly! For only $2, you can now get started with Success University. What's even better (we think) is that this nominal processing fee will be donated to Feed the Children - a non-profit organization providing humanitarian support world-wide.
All of the details are available to you immediately by visiting the Success University Web Site!
LNeser1.successuniversity.com/specialoffer
Since it's release, this promotion has created a stir like we've never experienced. Every single day since the launch, records have been set for new enrollments! Not making a move now could prove to be something you regret for years to come. Learn about this exciting opportunity and literally WATCH it happen!
See you at the top!
Lisa Neser
---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20060531081352J3v3YqO3