SuSE 10?

2005-12-27 09:55:59 AM
kylix0
Does anyone have Kylix running on SuSE 10? I am a Linux newbie and was
hoping for the friendly Delphi IDE but I am too new to break new
ground on Linux.
If not, I better put my Kylix away for now.
John Ferrell W8CCW

Re:SuSE 10?

Too quiet to still be breathing...
On Tue, 27 Dec 2005 01:55:59 GMT, John Ferrell
< XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
Does anyone have Kylix running on SuSE 10? I am a Linux newbie and was
hoping for the friendly Delphi IDE but I am too new to break new
ground on Linux.

If not, I better put my Kylix away for now.
John Ferrell W8CCW
John Ferrell W8CCW

Re:SuSE 10?

Hoi John
You need to repost your question on the Borland news server to make
everybody see it and possibly answer your question.
Take a look here:
<tinyurl.com/8m5nw>
which links to
<delphi.wikicities.com/wiki/Delphi_Newsgroups>

{smallsort}

Re:SuSE 10?

Thank you,
I was not aware it never made it back to the home location. I will
give it a try.