[Error] Duplicate resource id: type 3 id 1

2006-01-27 09:46:00 PM
kylix0
Hello,
I am porting my project to Kylix and got error:
[Error] Duplicate resource id: type 3 id 1
I red that in Delphi this is just warning and in Kylix is an error. How to
find what resource are duplicated?

Re:[Error] Duplicate resource id: type 3 id 1

www.google.com/search&lr=&q=%22Duplicate+resource+id%22+kylix&btnG=Search

theo wrote:
>[Error] Duplicate resource id: type 3 id 1
www.google.com/search&lr=&q=%22Duplicate+resource+id%22+kylix&btnG=Search
Error message is different and problem is different. I always google before
ask in here. :)
Found out by myself. Had to create new project with kylix and take res file
from this new project. Was something wrong with ported delphi res file.
This crossplatform stuff really works! Thanks for all unofficial clx patch
team!

{smallsort}