Coaching Affiliates Needed

2006-03-30 05:49:20 AM
kylix1
Jeff needs Affiliates Now! When was the last time that you received a money making offer where someone wasn't simply trying to get their Cottin-Picken hands into your pockets?
What's that you say? Never? Well now you have. Please let me explain. My friend and Mentor, Jeff Gardner, recently completed eigh{*word*249} months of a Secret Project Called The Millionaire-In-Training Coaching Program.
Each month he interviews a new millionaire who reveals exactly what it takes to get rich and captures every word on audio CD! These millionaires are experts in creating wealth, investing in real estate, building a multi-million dollar home business, getting out of debt, achieving your dreams, starting and running a thriving Internet business, and making millions in network marketing.
Every word is captured and delivered to you each month. Plus, Jeff personally records a 60 minute "Live Success Coaching Session" - also recorded on CD- and ships it at the same time.
Other member benefits include a monthly book summary, Free tele-seminar tickets, a "Members Only" website, A Limited Edition Binder ( to hold the audio CD's and transcripts), and free entry into the "Millionaire-of- The Year" contest.
What's even more exciting is the fact that Jeff has built a money-making opportunity into the coaching program. When you become a member you can become an Affiliate and promote the Millionaire-in-Training Coaching Program to others - and pocket $25 per month for every member that signs up.
So, if you get 100 members signed up through your efforts, you'll get a monthly commission check from Jeff for $2500. That's $30,000.00 a year. Sign up 200 people and your commission check is $5,000 a month or $60,000.00 a year. Taint Bad Magee!
Jeff's mission is to bring "financial education to the world". I'm e{*word*277}d and proud to be a part of it. As you can be too. You'll be glad you did.
For full details on the Millionaire-in-Training Coaching Program (or to Join right now), Go to: www.millionaireintraining.com/
---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20051211215831A0d0KjQ1