CrossKylix Easy Deploy ?

2006-02-06 01:42:07 AM
kylix2
Hi,
I just tried my first ShowMessage('Hello Word') with CrossKylix.
The use Libc replacement for easy deploy is checked.
I have my linux executable and put with it in the same directory the
libborqt-6.9.0-qt2.3.so
But when I try to execute my app on Linux I get the message :
"./TestKylix symbol lookup error : ./TestKylix : undefined symbol :
initPAnsiStrings"
What do I am doing wrong ?
Thank you for your help !

Re:CrossKylix Easy Deploy ?

"Nibbler" <no@spam>
I just tried my first ShowMessage('Hello Word') with CrossKylix.
The use Libc replacement for easy deploy is checked.
I have my linux executable and put with it in the same directory the
libborqt-6.9.0-qt2.3.so

But when I try to execute my app on Linux I get the message :

"./TestKylix symbol lookup error : ./TestKylix : undefined symbol :
initPAnsiStrings"

What do I am doing wrong ?
Please learn how to tell linux loader how it can find application libraries.
In short, environment variable LD_LIBRARY_PATH should contain directory
where your library is located. Usually application should be executed via
shell script like this:
#!/bin/bash
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=path_to_library:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH
./TestKylix

Re:CrossKylix Easy Deploy ?

Ender wrote:
#!/bin/bash
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=path_to_library:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH
./TestKylix
Andreas Hausladen's solution is *much* cooler.
unvclx.sourceforge.net/unitcomp.html
unvclx.sourceforge.net/downloads/unitcomp/QBindings.tar.gz

{smallsort}