Developer's Super Page.com Website Test for all Kylix Users

2005-05-23 09:55:04 AM
kylix1
To all Kylix users I have created a new website catered to Kylix users.
With this website I ask for all Kylix users to test my website for errors
the
URL is www.DevSuperPage.com also known as Developer's Super Page.com
Please try out the newsgroup search feature of my website, with this feature
a user could search over 30,000 Kylix related newsgroup postings by
keywords, Newsrooms and by subject heading. This feature works with some
errors with Fire fox browsers and is still in beta mode. However it works
100% with Internet Explorer.
I'm looking forward to your suggestions and comments about my website.
Joe Darley
Delphi/Web Developer
XXXX@XXXXX.COM