ANN: Kylix FAQ on fast-report.com

2006-02-09 03:23:05 PM
kylix0
Dear friends!
FastReport CLX turns out to be the only really working report
generator for Kylix. That is why we are often asked questions about
Kylix as well. We have composed a list of frequently asked questions
concerning Kylix and answers on them. The reason is that we did not
find full answers on these questions on the Internet.
We remind you that we perform technical support of only our products.
Concerning questions about Kylix technical support address the company
producing Kylix
See FAQ here:
www.fast-report.com/en/faq/detail.php
--