Kylix 3 C++ ilink patch for Kernel 2.6

2004-10-13 05:16:56 PM
kylix0
There is a new patch, especially for the Kylix C++ users, available at
unvclx.sourceforge.net . The ilink patch patches the bin/ilink and
bin/ilink.so file (it keeps a backup of the files) and removes the
assertion that fails under Kernel 2.6.
After applying this patch the Kylix C++ IDE stops crashing after the
compilation.
--
Regards,
Andreas Hausladen

Re:Kylix 3 C++ ilink patch for Kernel 2.6

I seems that there are two different versions of ilink and ilink.so
available. The patch does not work with the version that is shipped with
Kylix OE and with some Pro/Ent Versions.
--

Andreas Hausladen wrote:
I seems that there are two different versions of ilink and ilink.so
available. The patch does not work with the version that is shipped with
Kylix OE and with some Pro/Ent Versions.
Please download the newest version. The old patch utility had some
problems with different Kylix versions. It had not patched the file even
when he sayed "file patched".
The new patch utility now accepts Kylix 3 OpenEdition ilink/ilink.so, too.
--
Regards,
Andreas Hausladen

{smallsort}