Lazarus for Sun Solaris

2006-02-27 09:25:25 AM
kylix0
Hi,
could you pls tell me where i can get lazarus for sparc solaris ?
thank alot
San.

Re:Lazarus for Sun Solaris

could you pls tell me where i can get lazarus for sparc solaris ?
You should ask this on Lazarus or Free Pascal mailing lists or Lazarus
Forum.
Currently there is no precompiled lazarus for sparc solaris. You need
to download Free Pascal for sparc, download the source code for Lazarus
and then compile lazarus.
Free Pascal for sparc can be found here:
www.freepascal.org/download.html
Compiling Lazarus is as easy as doing a:
make clean all

Re:Lazarus for Sun Solaris

Hello,
Recently one of the developers of Lazarus asked if anyone is
interrested in Lazarus for Spark-Solaris binary packages.
This was on the Lazarus mailling list. Maybe you should join Lazarus
mailling list and say there that you are interrested. You can find the
list on the main Lazarus website.
Felipe

{smallsort}