What about a english Kylix forum?

2003-10-20 03:03:51 PM
kylix0
Hi,
I'm the admin of the german Kylix forum. I want to know what you are
thinking about a english forum? Is there a english one or not? Would you
prefer a forum?
Bye,
Ace
www.kylixforum.de
XXXX@XXXXX.COM

Re:What about a english Kylix forum?

Ace wrote:

I'm the admin of the german Kylix forum. I want to know what you are
thinking about a english forum? Is there a english one or not? Would you
prefer a forum?
What do you think this is? <g>
--
Rudy Velthuis (TeamB)
"This book fills a much-needed gap."

"Rudy Velthuis (TeamB)" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message news:xn0d4rvok7v1p5007rudyspc@none-8cxr845nph...
Ace wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I'm the admin of the german Kylix forum. I want to know what you are
>thinking about a english forum? Is there a english one or not? Would you
>prefer a forum?

What do you think this is? <g>
Maybe he's editorializing on our grammar. ;-)
--
Hilton Evans
ChemPen Chemical Structure Software

{smallsort}

Re:What about a english Kylix forum?

"Rudy Velthuis (TeamB)" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
"This book fills a much-needed gap."
-- Moses Hadas (1900-1966) in a review
excellent! I am afraid I need to steal this one.

Re:What about a english Kylix forum?

"Rudy Velthuis (TeamB)" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
What do you think this is? <g>
Well he's talking about a "forum".... this is a "newsgroup".... I think the
difference is
that forums are web based... different ways to communicate with each
others...

damian marquez wrote:
"Rudy Velthuis (TeamB)" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
>What do you think this is? <g>

Well he's talking about a "forum".... this is a "newsgroup".... I think
the difference is that forums are web based... different ways to
communicate with each others...
Newsgroups are forums as well. Perhaps one definition of forums says they
are web based, but not the one I am familiar with, where a forum is any
kind of Internet discussion group.
--
Rudy Velthuis (TeamB)
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight

Rudy Velthuis (TeamB) wrote:
damian marquez wrote:

>"Rudy Velthuis (TeamB)" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
>>What do you think this is? <g>
>
>Well he's talking about a "forum".... this is a "newsgroup".... I think
>the difference is that forums are web based... different ways to
>communicate with each others...

Newsgroups are forums as well. Perhaps one definition of forums says they
are web based, but not the one I am familiar with, where a forum is any
kind of Internet discussion group.
Hmmm... I may be showing my "old codgerlyness" here, but aren't "forums" a
COMPUSERV creation? ;)

Tom Emerson wrote:
Hmmm... I may be showing my "old codgerlyness" here, but aren't
"forums" a COMPUSERV creation? ;)
No, think of the Forum Romanum. <g>
--
Rudy Velthuis (TeamB)
"I know that there are people in this world who do not love their fellow

Tom Emerson wrote:
Hmmm... I may be showing my "old codgerlyness" here, but aren't "forums" a
COMPUSERV creation? ;)
don't think so.
--
.. P.

Re:What about a english Kylix forum?

"Rudy Velthuis (TeamB)" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
>Hmmm... I may be showing my "old codgerlyness" here, but aren't
>"forums" a COMPUSERV creation? ;)

No, think of the Forum Romanum. <g>
So... The Romans created COMPUSERVE? :)

>>Hmmm... I may be showing my "old codgerlyness" here, but aren't
>>"forums" a COMPUSERV creation? ;)
>
>No, think of the Forum Romanum. <g>

So... The Romans created COMPUSERVE? :)
No, they only predate COMPUSERVE. <g>
--
Rudy Velthuis (TeamB)
"Anything that is too stupid to be spoken is sung."