Re: seen on cnn

2003-11-07 01:11:06 AM
kylix1

so much for the linux naysayers in the group

hey its still unix & it still works, just beacuse its open doesnt make it
bad
from a technical standpoint it gives us all a chance to learn much more
about os's

So, after china saw the windows code they want linux? <g>
zdnet.com.com/2100-1104-990526.html
-i

Re:Re: seen on cnn

"Ioan Ghip" <delphi5eAThotmailDOTcom>wrote in message
So, after china saw the windows code they want linux? <g>
No surprise that Open Source and the Chinese government have a great deal in
common in terms of ideology and philosophy.

Re:Re: seen on cnn

news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
>So, after china saw the windows code they want linux? <g>

No surprise that Open Source and the Chinese government have a great deal
in common in terms of ideology and philosophy.
Oh dear, yet more trolling.
--
www.mailtrap.org.uk/
www.ibrox.demon.co.uk/

{smallsort}

Re:Re: seen on cnn

China isn't interested by buying foreign software. That's why they are
making their own software.
I think they are pretty smart.
juliusz wrote:
Ioan Ghip wrote:

Well, if Microsoft thinks that selling to the Chinese government
software is not a bad idea, then it with certainty supports my opinion
that Borland should at least attempt to do the same with Kylix, after
all, Bill Gates is a master in this and he does know a lot about selling
software. Doesn't he ? On the other hand, we don't know if this would
damage the current friendship between these to companies.