Re: Long live Kylix ?says Borland top software architect

2003-07-15 12:38:51 PM
kylix2
juliusz wrote:
"Kylix is a long term investment for Borland" says Danny Thorpe
Compiler Architect, RAD Tools Group of Borland Corporation

The tread is on borland.public.delphi.non-technical
Re: Will Delphi 8 be Linux compatible?

newsgroups.borland.com/cgi-bin/dnewsweb&utag=
Excellent stuff!!! It astounds me that people would think that Borland
is not still working on Kylix and that there won't be a Kylix 4. It's
like saying 1 + 1 = -3! It just doesn't make any business sense to stop
the Kylix project right now. I'm glad that there has been some
confirmation of this from Borland though. Thanks Danny!