TDBLookupComboBox not visible after inserted in a Panel

2004-05-13 11:12:36 PM
kylix2
{Kylix v2}
Does any one knows why a TDBLookupComboBox dynamicaly
created/instantiated and inserted in a Panel stays invisible
while a TDBComboBox created in the same way is perfectly visible...
the visible and enabled properties are well set.
I spend already many time but couldn't understand that problem.
Thank you by advance,
Nidy.

Re:TDBLookupComboBox not visible after inserted in a Panel

The response for anyone who could face the same problem...
_AVOID_ to use the methode InsertControl
It works not for all controls !!!
instead set the parent properties of the control
with the container's name.
Regards,
Nidy