Kylix Community Project

2005-04-22 09:02:24 PM
kylix0
Hi, all.
Is there any progress on it? I visited their site and it not changed at all.

Re:Kylix Community Project

Ender wrote:
Hi, all.

Is there any progress on it? I visited their site and it not changed
at all.
Don't you have anything serious to do with your time?
Oops, here I am monitoring a kylix news group. I guess I don't either.

Re:Kylix Community Project

Ender < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in
Is there any progress on it? I visited their site and it not changed at
all.
Nope. We're still stuck right now pending some roadblocks regarding source
distribution.
Blog: blogs.atozed.com/kudzu

{smallsort}

Re:Kylix Community Project

"Chad Z. Hower aka Kudzu" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >
Nope. We're still stuck right now pending some roadblocks regarding source
distribution.
Please tell us details. Maybe we can make advice.

Re:Kylix Community Project

"Ender" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in
>Nope. We're still stuck right now pending some roadblocks regarding source
>distribution.

Please tell us details. Maybe we can make advice.
There's not much more to say. We need clearance from Borland legal to
redistribute source files, and an ammendment to the licensing that the
FreeCLX project already had as GPL has problems.
Until we get these roadblocks removed, there isnt much the FreeCLX team can
do becuase we cant even share files wtih each other effectively let alone
redistribute to end users.
Blog: blogs.atozed.com/kudzu

Re:Kylix Community Project

I would prefer LGPL (LesserGPL)
news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM :

--
Chad Z. Hower (a.k.a. Kudzu) - www.hower.org/Kudzu/

Blog: blogs.atozed.com/kudzu

Re:Kylix Community Project

"Max" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in news:426fc6de$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM :
I would prefer LGPL (LesserGPL)
We are looking at a variety of options including MPL and even BSD to match
Indy. But MPL is the likelyi one.
Blog: blogs.atozed.com/kudzu

Re:Kylix Community Project

Is there an official website about the Kylix Communit Project?
It could be nice to have some kind of wiki, so we can all cooperate and
tell projects we are working, porting, and that kind of stuff.
Daniel Wildt
Delphi Users Group from Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil
www.dug-rs.org

Daniel Wildt wrote:
Is there an official website about the Kylix Communit Project?
There is freeclx.sourceforge.net
--
Regards,
Andreas Hausladen

Re:Kylix Community Project

Daniel Wildt < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in news:427e2e95
@newsgroups.borland.com:
Is there an official website about the Kylix Communit Project?

It could be nice to have some kind of wiki, so we can all cooperate and
tell projects we are working, porting, and that kind of stuff.
Not officially yet. Until we can get past the legal roadblocks (which looks
like it might be soon), its not much use expending resources on it.
Blog: blogs.atozed.com/kudzu