Access SQL Server from a CLX application

2005-07-04 09:48:16 PM
kylix0
I have an application that uses SQL Server database. I need to develop an
upgrade using CLX that must run both in windows and linux.
First, the application will run in SQL Server and later in mySQL.
How can I access SQL Server using dbExpress?
Thanks in advance

Re:Access SQL Server from a CLX application

Fabio -
Hope this helps. Email me at dkeith2 at yahoo dot com if you need
help. FreeTDS and UnixODBC are available online, just google for them.
ODBCExpress is commercial ware; works well, although very different from
any other TDataset based data access component kit I've ever worked
with. Remember you are limited to ODBC least-common-denominator
capabilities... not much choice there.
David Keith