Regions & DrawText

2003-10-27 06:03:35 AM
kylix0
Hi,
I would like to move a component to Kylix, but I don't see some
functions, specially those handling regions, and other more basic like
DrawText. Is there any unit/lib to do this in Kylix ?
Thanks in advance

Re:Regions & DrawText

J.Pieter Vos wrote:
handling regions
In the Qt unit are QRegion_xxx functions that you can use.
DrawText
In the JVCLX in JvClxFunctions.pas is a DrawText replacement for Kylix.
(news://forums.talkto.net/jedi.binaries)
--
Regards
Andreas Hausladen

Re:Regions & DrawText

I Andreas Hauslande, thanks for your reply. Any idea of where I could
get some more information (docs, implementation method ?). I've been
trying to work with it, but couldn't get anything working. I'm also
checking JVCLX, a nice source of code!
Regards
J.Pieter Vos
Andreas Hausladen wrote:

In the Qt unit are QRegion_xxx functions that you can use.
In the JVCLX in JvClxFunctions.pas is a DrawText replacement for Kylix.
(news://forums.talkto.net/jedi.binaries)

{smallsort}

Re:Regions & DrawText

J.Pieter Vos wrote:
Any idea of where I could get some more information
(docs, implementation method ?).
If you use the CLXDisplay (Qt.pas) functions your best friend is the Qt
documentation
doc.trolltech.com/2.3/qregion.html